Skip to content
- This Friday we did a worksheet in class. Please continue it, getting to the end of Section 5.
- Do associated reading in the textbook, p. 134-139.
- Invent and solve a couple linear congruential equations. You should be able to solve any linear congruential equation at this point (ax = b mod n).
- Homework has been posted.
- Material to study for the quiz (next Friday!) has been posted. It will be updated on Monday/Wednesday after lectures to reflect the newest material we cover those days, so check back.