Skip to content
- Take the quiz on canvas about the Sage workshop (this helps me assess where the class is and also improve the worksheet for next time).
- Read Chapter 5, from beginning to page 136 inclusive. Keep reading if you have time (if so, this will preview our next material).
- Contemplate the question when can you solve a linear congruential equation (i.e. solve ax = b mod N)? Try to rephrase this problem into one just about integers.
- Note, on the Resources page I now list tutors in MARC (and hours) where they know and are willing to teach number theory. Near the bottom.
- IMPORTANT: Thursday’s office hours are 10:30-11:30 instead of 2-3 pm.