Skip to content
- DON’T FORGET: Monday is a Sage workshop in BESC 385.
- Finish writing up the proof that congruence is an equivalence relation (from class; we just had transitivity to go).
- Contemplate how to compute 2100 modulo 11 by hand. How can you do this with the fewest operations?
- Contemplate what 1/2 should be modulo 7, if we are going to define it in some useful way. Why?
- Now, read p. 127-133 of your text (This is Chapter 5, the first 7 pages).
- Homework for next week has been posted.