Skip to content
- If you haven’t already, compare your quiz with solutions.
- Convince yourself, with the sum of geometric series, that 1 + 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + … = 2. (We’ll use this in class Friday.)
- Watch this Mathologer video about approximating numbers with rationals. (Forgive him for his weird obsession with Fibonacci numbers.)
- Use the rest of your 45 minutes for any catch-up things you might need.
- Reminder that MONDAY will be a Sage Workshop in BESC 385.
- Friday’s class will be very important material (modular arithmetic done right).
- UPDATE: Thursday office hours are cancelled due to illness.
- THIS JUST IN: I corrected the statement of the homework problem on commensurability on the Homework page.