Skip to content
- Read your text, p. 173-175, concerning Chinese Remainder Theorem.
- Explain the Chinese Remainder Theorem (just the statement is fine) to someone who doesn’t know it (your roommate, sibling, etc.). Make sure they understand the meaning of it.
- Complete the short quiz on canvas (after doing both tasks above).
- You can view my computer visualizations here. I’ve been adding new ones regularly lately, so check back now and again.
- Ever thought of doing even more math? There’s a Math Club event coming up: a panel on Graduate School in Mathematics. Math 350, Wed, Apr 17, 5-6 pm. (http://math.colorado.edu/mathclub/)
- LATE ADDITION: OFFICE HOURS CANCELLED TOMORROW (Tues Apr 16); my apologies.